Friday, June 13, 2008

Who are you talking to?

Home Alone continued...

So here are somethings I've noticed from being home alone

- I talk to myself. Literally caught myself last night. Then I said out loud to myself, "You sure are talking to yourself" as if i didn't already know. Strange.

- I HAVE to take out the trash. This is usually Justin's job, but last night - I had to do it. What a shame.

- I'm not sleeping well. Funny, when we first got married I had the hardest time sleeping next to Justin, now I can't sleep without him. I guess that's what 3 years of marriage will do to you.

- I watch what I want to watch. No 'Pimp your ride" or "Flip your truck" shows for me this week!

- I have a hard time eating well when I'm alone. I don't want to fix dinner for one, seems like a waste of time. Last night I forced myself to make chicken veggie soup (it was really good but time consuming).

- Perpetually checking the doors to make sure I locked them when I know I did, but just want to make sure one more time.

What about you? Do you do weird things when others aren't around?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

My roommate has been gone for three months so I completely sympathize and share some of your experiences!! I find myself talking to (myself) more frequently than not. I usually respond to myself that if anyone heard me, they would have me institutionalized. :) It gets better. Let me recommend not watching suspenseful things on TV though. :)