Thursday, June 5, 2008

Secret's OUT!

Well, for those of you who haven't heard...

Justin and I are PREGNANT! WOOOHOOO! Finally the secret is out. We've known for about a month and have been biting our lips for what seems like way too long!

That's right, we're going to be parents...scary right? Yeah, that's what I keep thinking. But, we are UBER excited!

I will be 10 weeks on Saturday.
For those that are wondering, I'm feeling GREAT! Praise the Lord!
My Due date is Jan. 3, 2009...poor kid, lets hope we make it past Christmas!
And...Yes...we WERE trying. :)

I'll be posting pics soon. Just had to let the world know our secret! YAY!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness... CONGRATULATIONS!!! You and Justin are precious, and I know you will be the best parents!!!

Lindsey said...

Hey! YAY! How funny...you JUST wrote "congrats" on blog for being preggo...and really, you are about 5 weeks further than I am. Ha ha! I am so glad you are feeling great. I did not have a hard pregnancy at all with Parker...so far, this one is great too. I hope you love being pregnant...and I KNOW you will LOVE having a precious baby! Congrats! It is the best thing!
Derek, Lindsey, Parker, and baby #2 :)

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm da baby daddy and I am sooooooooo excited to be pregnant with my wife who is the sexiest woman on this earth....That's right! I said it and Julie....you better not delete this comment. Love Ya! -Justin

paulamarie said...

Yeyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Jules!! I think about you more often than you know:) CONGRATS mommy to be. That is awesome girlie! Just think, next year on mother's day when all the moms stand up in church and get a flower you will be one of them!

i AM happy! I am so glad you found me and that now I have found you! Can't wait to see your cute pregger pictures....you are so cute!

How is life? Where do you work? How is Justin? Fill me in!

Josh Lane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh Lane said...

congratulations...now that the cat is out of the bag. we love you guys and we're so happy for you. you're gonna make great parents...and i can't wait to be an uncle!

Meagan said...

Yaaay, Julie. I had no idea, but I am so happy for you and Justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see pics of this beautiful child. Love you girl!