Monday, June 16, 2008

Naptime

I am absolutely exhausted. I have never felt this tired in my entire life. Not even when I've been up to 48 hrs. straight. Well, I guess it's a different kind of tired.

I'm more drained.

All weekend long, I took it easy and laid around (Dr.'s orders since I was having cramping and was evidently dehydrated. I'm supposed to drink a gallon of water a day...are you crazy? Just hook me up to a catheter cause this is ridiculous!)

Anyways, today has been such a rough day. I have felt lifeless with no energy. It's been difficult to function and I just want to sleep. I guess this kid is really taking it out of me! It's not even like I'm not getting a full night's sleep (besides the often trips to the restroom).

Guess I just wanted everyone to know how I was feeling. Oh I almost forgot to mention...HORMONES. I have literally cried all day. I'm not sure if it's because I'm so tired and want to be at home rather than work, or miss Justin or just because. Seriously I think I'm just out of whack this week. Crazy what a child will take out of you.

I have a doctor apt. on Thursday. I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully we'll get to hear the heartbeat...SO exciting!

2 comments:

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

I'm so excited for you!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I agree...it's great to stay in touch!!

The Quesenberry Family said...

I didn't realize that you guys were pregnant!! That is GREAT!!! From your baby calendar it seems that we are only one day apart. That's hilarious! If we only knew when we saw each other at the last Teen Talent that we both had a little bundle in there :)! You are going to be an amazing Mom!!