Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Home Alone

Well, I'm all alone for 7 whole days. Just me and the fetus.

I have to admit I am not one of those people who likes time to myself or just likes to be alone. No, I love to be around people, especially people I love!

Justin is on his way right now to Poza Rica, Mexico for a missions trip. He is with 5 others from our youth group. I know he is excited. They will be ministering in an orphanage, so I know it will be really special for all of them. I can't wait to hear all of the amazing stories. I'll post pics on here if he sends me any while he's gone.

Back to being alone. What do I plan to do with my time? I've decided...SLEEP! I seem to be extremely exhausted these days and so I'm going to hopefully go to bed early unless of course I'm too afraid of the dark...ALONE!

Why is it that some of us don't like to be alone? I wonder if it's because I'm afraid of myself. humm...no, i don't think that's it. We'll see over the next couple of days if I have any epifanies about myself or my life. I'll letcha know.

No comments: