Friday, September 5, 2008

Random Babyness

I think if someone, so far, asked me what was the worst part of being pregnant (for me there have been close to zero bad items to share), I'd have to say H2O. I have never in my life drank or felt pressured to drink so much Agua!!! My doctor recommends that I drink 1 GALLON a DAY! I mean are we serious? A gallon? I might as well just wear Depends or something because the little bladder I had before I was pregnant is even smaller due to an enlarged uterus constantly pushing on it.

This week I've been having some body image issues. I guess the whole gaining weight thing is taking it's toll on me. I had a breakdown the other day. It's not even like I'm gaining tons, but I'm starting to spread a bit in my booty, back and legs. For someone who used to have an eating disorder it' just hard. I mean I expected to gain weight being pregnant, and I know it's good for the baby...it's just rough...maybe it's the hormones too. Dunno. Anywho...

The best thing about being pregnant so far is...feeling Judah move everyday! He is one active boy! I feel like he's constantly doing something in there. It's such a reassuring feeling to know that he's alright.
The other thing is the attention. I mean who doesn't want it...right? I know that this will all change as soon as my little man gets here b/c the attention will be directly diverted to him (which is fine!) but I will lavish in the questions, comments, rubs on the belly for as long as I can. :)

The belly button is getting really flat.

No stretchmarks yet...PTL!!

We are going to register next week! I'm so excited about it!

I already have 2 baby showers on the calendar. This 9 months is flying by!!!

I talked to my niece Madison on the phone the other day. She's so cute and so talkative. She always asks me about Judah in the belly. She used to think he was in a dark cave (the sonogram pic confused her). "How's baby Judah?" she says. "He's a growin'?" So cute!

I'm really enjoying being preggers. Just thought you'd like to know the random babyness in my head.

2 comments:

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

I saw Cameron's pic. of you and your little belly!!! It was precious. Hey, my boss's wife has had 3 kids and uses our cream a ton when she's pregnant & doesn't have any stretch marks! I can send you some if you want!? Just email me your address sometime. :)

Josh Lane said...

hey it's joyce. I'm glad you're enjoying being pregnant! You should! It's fun!
Madison always goes, "you got a baby Judah in your belly?" And she prays for him before bedtime. She says, "He's gonna be a baby brover?" And she tells everybody about him. nobody understands what she's talking about, but EVERYbody knows about baby Judah. hahhaaha