Sunday, August 31, 2008

Anniversary "trip"


Two weeks ago my parents so graciously gifted us some of their time share points at a local resort.  It was so nice and relaxing.  Justin and I ate, shopped, went on a helicopter ride, and ate some more.  It was wonderful.  I think my favorite part of the weekend was the fact that I had Justin without interruptions.  His phone didn't ring once!!!  (what a rarity)  Here are some pictures from our time.  Happy 3rd Anniversary Babe!

20 Weeks Prego...1/2 way there!!
Helicopter Ride...it was a bit scary!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Glad to see you & Justin had a good anniversary! And look how cute you are with your baby bump!!!! You look gorgeous!

Abigail said...

You are so cute! AHHH!!!

Lindsey said...

Hey Girl! Congrats on little Judah! I bet you and Justin are so excited! We are so excited about Micah. We have a lot going on right now to keep us busy until the little guy arrives. :) I love reading your blog and seeing your pictures! You are so tiny!!!! Talk to you soon. Oh...I wish I had your e-mail. Send it to me! Mine is lindsey.a.mills@gmail.com