Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chocoholic


Hi, my name is Julie and I'm a Chocoholic.


Yes, it's true. I must have chocolate everyday or I feel as if I'll go into withdrawals. My weapon of choice? Peanut M&M's.


I have concocted in my mind that it's okay because I'm giving Judah the protein he needs-peanuts...I know it's sad. I wonder why I'm having trouble sleeping; the doctor informed me that chocolate has caffeine. News flash for me!


Since being pregnant I have craved, no, needed chocolate to survive everyday. I have always had a sweet tooth, but geez by the end of this 9 months I won't have any teeth left to speak of. Judah's either going to come out loving or loathing chocolate. I know I just can't get enough. I guess I should watch it, Lord knows I don't want a ton of post baby weight to loose!


Confessions of a pregnant gal, to be continued...

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm totally with ya, Jules... I need it every day too. However, I am not pregnant, so what's my excuse? :) Your picture is SO CUTE!! Thanks for posting it... I knew you'd be the cutests pregnant girl ever!! Love and miss you!

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

lisadavis10@gmail.com :)