Friday, September 26, 2008

Great day!

Yesterday was a great day!! Thank God, I really needed it! Here's how it went...

6:45 - woke up with out hitting the snooze button 100 times. I was alert and ready to start the day...this never happens
7:15 - Got dressed and decided to wear a light sweater...since it's now fall
7:30 - To my surprise I stepped out side to go to work and it was Chilly!!! My car said 66 degrees...Oh the joys! I love fall.
Drove to work with my sunroof opened!
8:00 - got to work and there were Krispy Kreme Doughnuts...my favorite! So I indulged myself (yes, they were still warm). My day was extremely busy, which I enjoy. I so much prefer to stay busy then to be bored or feel like I'm watching the clock all day (which happens often). So with a pep in my step I embarrassed the craziness.
12:45 - Picked up Justin for a baby-Dr. apt.
1:00 - Weigh in...I gained 5 more pounds. (the ONLY low part of my day). We got to hear the heartbeat and had a great visit with the doctor. Next visit we get an Ultrasound!
2:00 - Back to work to play catch up from the morning madness. Worked hard until the end of the day.
5:30 - Ran errands with my hubby
7:30 - Went walking with my neighbor for the first time in weeks since it's usually raining every afternoon. It felt amazing!! I want this weather to stay forever. My hair could get used to this zero humidity!
8:15 - Started dinner, made Sheppard's Pie.
9:00 - Settled down to watched some of the wonderful season premiere shows that we TiVoed this week.
10:30 - Fell asleep on the couch.
11:45 - Woke up to Justin telling me one of our youth was at the door and I needed to go to bed. So I did, and slept like a rock.

What a great day!!! Just thought I'd share!

No comments: