Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Update...

Well, I guess I've been neglecting my blogging duties. I apologize if there are those out there who check this regularly. Here's what's been going on in my life this past week...

CRAZINESS!!!!

As many of you know I work at an Investment firm as a sales assistant. A job that can be either boring or busy. Well, needless to say with the state of the economy, it's been crazy. The phones have not stopped ringing and my work load has seemed to double. However, I'm not complaining because about a month ago I was watching the clock as the days went by, bored out of my mind. If you know me at all, you know I like to stay busy. I love to be on the go all the time. Well, since being pregnant, being extremely busy has made me EXTREMELY tired. At about 3:00pm everyday, I'm ready to call it quits!!

Due to the high tired factor, I haven't been walking like I should. I cringe to think what the scale will say at the next Dr. visit. However, I HAVE backed off the chocolate and sweets. I'm trying to eat healthy. Judah must be running out of room in my belly, his movement have felt weaker and lower. He must be growing!!

Justin is out of town at the Catalyst conference with the church staff. I wanted to go, but couldn't swing missing work...so I'm all alone this week and it's up to me to make sure the service runs smoothly tonight and to lead worship. Thank goodness he found a speaker...I'm still too scared to speak to our kids for the whole night. I've shared my testimony and lead small groups, but never spoken the whole night to our teens...SCARY!!

More blogs to come...sorry for the time lapse.

1 comment:

The Quesenberry Family said...

I have to say that it was encouraging to read this blog!! Since I've been pregnant I get worn out so easily. I was beginning to feel like a wimp! It helps to hear that another pregnant lady is experiencing it as well!! My job is the same way...I either am bored to death or I am crazy busy! Only a few more months! Isn't that crazy?!