Friday, October 17, 2008

Let the River flow...

Since being pregnant the hormones have been raging!! I have been so emotional! I seriously cry at the drop of a hat. If you look at me and say cry or even think about it...there she blows, Niagara Falls. It's kinda like when you see someone yawn or you say yawn, you can't help but to yawn. Oh, and once I start, boy is it ever hard to stop! I don't know if it's a combination of being tired and the hormones, but wow am I ever a basket case. Today has been one of those days. I just start crying at my desk and and I tell myself, "suck it up Jules, you're gonna freak everyone out." Not to mention I work in a predominately male environment and they don't know how to deal with a crying woman. And what's sad is when someone asks what's wrong...I seriously don't know. So, today, I simply excused myself to the ladies room and tried to get it all out. Only downfall is when I'm finally finished with the tears, my nose remains red for quite a while...oh well...

Confessions of a pregnant gal, to be continued...

2 comments:

Justin M. Johnson said...

Jules, you don't cry as much as you think you do. You are one of the toughest pregnant girls I know and you are doing great with Judah in the tummy. I love ya!

The Quesenberry Family said...

Aren't these hormones fun?! Today I started crying over a stupid diaper bag, and haven't been able to stop since! Just know that there is at least one other person that is experiencing the emotions with you :-)!! Girl, we need to exchange emails so that we can share stories!