Monday, October 13, 2008

Growing baby boy!!

Went to the doctor today for our sonogram. I have posted pictures of our growing boy below. He's getting so big. We are right on target according to the doctor. He weighs 2 lbs., 9 oz. and is measuring in the 48% for his age. I only gained 1 lb. this time...thank GOD!!

I can't help but think he looks so cute, but these fuzzy pictures I'm sure don't do him justice. (Proud mom perspective of course!) He definitely has some big feet though...he must get that from his father!

The most amazing thing about this sonogram visit had to be seeing all of his organs in detail. We saw the 4 heart chambers...and it was so amazing.!! We saw his brain, the spinal cord and fluid, his belly, the umbilical cord...it was just incredible. What a miracle I have growing in my belly. I am so amazed at what God can do!


1 comment:

The Quesenberry Family said...

Oh my goodness!! His profile is so sweet! It is amazing!! Congrats on the 1 lb! I always dread getting on that scale :-)!