Friday, September 12, 2008

Ike


Hurricane Ike is one it's way to devastating Texas. There is already a ton of flooding and the storm is not even there.


Living on the coast my whole life and now in FL, I have been through my shares of Hurricane Fears. Fortunately we have never been severely hit. When it looked like Ike was coming towards us, panic set in. Now that it's going towards Texas everyone, including myself seems to be relieved.


I feel awful. While we're relieved we're not going to be tortured, someone else is. My prayers are definitely with them and I hope everyone has sense enough to get out of Ike's way!!


I have a tendency to be glued to the TV during natural disasters. They are somewhat fascinating to me. So I'm sure I'll be up all night watching as weather men and women get pelted with wind and rain.


Let's Keep everyone in Ike's Path in our prayers!!

No comments: