Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Updates...

It's been a while and we've been ultra busy. Here's an update of what's been going on.

- We had a nice 4th of July with Justin's Family.

- I'm in my 4th month of pregnancy and the belly is starting to show...I know I need to put up pics.

- Justin and I celebrated 3 wonderful years of marriage.

- We took a group of 34 from the youth group to a conference, Branded by Fire, in Pensacola. It was such a blessing to see our kids get blessed...it was extremely exhausting though.

- We find out in 3 weeks what we are having! YAY!

- We're starting to move things out of the room that will be the nursery. I think I'm starting to nest a bit. :)

That's all for now. Hopefully more consistent posts to come in the future!
Blessings.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness... reaching the halfway mark in your pregnancy! That's awesome Jules!!!