Monday, July 28, 2008

It's a BOY!!!

That's right we're having a baby boy! I had a feeling all along! He gave us a clear shot so we could see everything. We're so excited. We picked out the name Judah 2 years ago and so that will be his first name. We don't have a middle name yet.

It was so exciting to see him moving around on the large screen. I definitely got a bit weepy. It was just so strange to see all of that movement and not feel it. He looked so big! You could tell he was getting annoyed with us pushing him around...we kept trying to get a profile shot and he'd turn his back. So funny! Here are some pictures of our little one.


His profile and hand.



















Spread eagle...the money shot!














Front Face shot. See the cheekbones?

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Hey Julie!
I always want to comment on your blog BUT I have you under my bloglines(just shows me when your blog has been updated...so I don't have to go through 29 blogs to see whose has been updated) and I don't know how to leave a comment through that. SO, I got signed in on my blog to say CONGRATS!!! Boys are so so so fun and so sweet! Parker gives me kisses ALL the time and has a sweet smile on his face 95% of the day. I love him so much and love that he is a boy! :) Also, I had a feeling you were having a boy. Just from the way you said you felt and everything. For some reason...boys don't give you sickness. Hmmm?? I think that means it is good to have boys! Although...I DEFINITELY want a girl one day! Congrats!
Lindsey

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

YAY, Jules!!!!