Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Coveted Manila Envelope...

Well, Thanksgiving is over and boy was it a whirlwind. It was so nice to have my family in town and to spend some quality time hanging out and eating. We had nice weather here in FL...by nice I mean it didn't get above 80, which is considered winter here. (Sad, I know!) I will post pictures later.

I had a Dr.'s apt. today...It was just to check and see if Judah is head down. The ultrasound revealed what I already knew. He is head down and ready to go! Thank goodness. (He was breech last month) We didn't really get to look at him very long. The only thing the Dr. wanted to see was his head, and that it was down. I was sad about that. The doctor informed me that he is off on the weekend of my due date, so he wouldn't mind inducing me so he can deliver me before he's off. For some reason, I don't think I'll make it 'till then. I guess time will tell, but boy he is kicking and squirming around like he wants out of there. I think I had some contractions on Sunday night. My stomach was so tight that it brought me to tears. On a brighter note, I only gained 1/2 a pound this time...even after all that eating...I was shocked!!

I also got what most moms consider the coveted manila envelope from the Dr. This envelope holds all my medical records since I found out we were pregnant. I was informed to make several copies, keep one in my car, one in Justin's and one on me at all times. This is to insure that I have the correct paperwork in case I go into labor....YIKES. This scares me a bit that it really could be ANY time. Wow...say a prayer for my anxiety if you think about it.

4 comments:

The Quesenberry Family said...

This is such exciting news!!!Isn't it wild to think that we have made it?! I have been praying for you because I understand the anxiety!! YAY for the 1/2 lb!! I have read that your weight leveling like that could be a sign that he is coming soon :0)! We need to get together once things settle down after they're born! Love ya, girl!

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

You will do G-R-E-A-T!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of this little guy! :)

Unknown said...

I know how you feel at this point, it could be any time...you just have now idea when! Every little pain, "is it time?" you'll be great and we are all thinking about you!

Anonymous said...

You are going to do awesome Julie! You look amazing!