Thursday, December 18, 2008

Neglected...

So, it's been a while since I posted. So sorry to those of you who read my blog. I guess I should start off by letting you know that I'm still preggo. Yes, I'm going on 38 weeks and I'm so ready to have this kid!!! I am definately at the miserable part of pregnancy. I am so uncomfortable. I can't sleep. I'm having tons of pressure. I can't breathe and just being at work all day feels like I've just run a marathon. I'm having a lot of Braxton Hicks Contractions so I'm hoping that means that the time is near. Without going into a ton of details, I'm progressing and hopefully at my next Dr. apt (Monday), I'll be even further along and that much closer to delivery. Also, just in case, we have packed our bags for the hospital.

I guess God knew what he was doing when he made pregnancy last for 9 months. I haven't been miserable or ready to go until now!! I guess it's his way of getting us to the point of "I don't care what it takes, how much pain I endure, I want this kid out and I want him out NOW!!" Ha! It's funny when I found out I was due on Jan. 3rd, my first reaction was, "Just so long as he's not born on or close to Christmas, I'll be fine." Now I'm like, "I just want to have him. I don't care when it is. But please, don't be late Judah...my body can't handle it!"
Another strange bit of information is I've had several ladies at my church tell me that they would be more than happy to be in the room with me and Justin at delivery to help coach me in case my family is not here yet. Yikes! Um, while that's extremely generous, I don't think that's something I want to share with someone I'll have to see at church or on the praise team for the rest of my life knowing that they've seen me at my worst emotionally, and not my best angle if you know what I
mean!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! People offer so much when your're pregnant huh?

Unknown said...

how was your appointment today? I went today too, our little boy is doing great and VERY active. Can't wait till Judah gets here.