Monday, December 29, 2008

Birthday delayed

Well, it looks like Judah will be delaying his expected birthday of Jan. 3rd. We went to the Doctor today and unfortunatley I've had no change. Judah is still really high and I'm not progressing as hoped. I guess he's displaying his stubborness already...I wonder who he gets that from...hum!?
I go on Monday morning at 7 am for a non-stress test at the hospital. They are basically going to put a monitor on my belly and just see how he's doing in there for about 30 minutes or so. I then go to my Dr. at 9 am for a check up to see how things are. We applied today for an induction. So hopefully either Tues. or Wed. of next week I'll be able to go in to have this baby! If we don't get it for then, we have to wait until the following week...YIKES!! That would make him 2 weeks overdue. Yuck!
Of course this is all contingent upon if I don't go into labor on my own which would be what I prefer of course. It's much healthier to go into labor on your own rather than drug induced, but at this point, I'm okay with either. We just want him here safe, and healthy. Just wanted to give an update. Keep me in your prayers you avid readers. :)

3 comments:

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

Hang in there!!!! Hopefully not too much longer!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you Julie!

Jenn said...

Praying for you Friend!! And for a Smooth, Quick delivery!!!!!