Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome Baby Judah!


Well, I came home today from the hospital. I was so glad and scared to be home. The nurses at the hospital were so helpful I was a bit hesitant to leave. We came home and my mom had a huge sign in the yard as a birth announcement. It was so sweet, the house was clean and my mom had been cooking a roast for my welcome home meal!!! I have felt to blessed to have all of my family here for this amazing process. Joyce even got to come and stayed through today!!! We had a plethora of visitors and all the nurses kept commenting on all the people that came through there. We felt so loved!
Judah is such a sweet baby and I still can't believe he's ours! He has the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. (I'm a bit biased I know.) He has the biggest blue eyes and seems to be really even keeled. He's tiny but loves to eat. I will post more about my labor and delivery, but let's just say it was less than ideal but so worth it!! Thanks for all the prayers and love. More to come about my new life as a mother.

8 comments:

Cameron said...

Yay! Judah is absolutely beautiful!We're so glad he's finally here! Love you guys! Brad and Cameron

Jenn said...

Congrats Jules!! He so handsome!!!

Anonymous said...

Julie, He is just precious!!! I know you are so glad to be home! You are going to be a great mommy!=)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jules!! Judah is so handsome! You guys will be wonderful parents! Love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous Julie! Congrats! I am sure you did awesome.

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

He's so PRECIOUS!!!! I'm so glad he's finally here! :) What a cutie!

Abigail said...

Yay for Judah being born! (and he was born on my sister's birthday, extra plus!) I am so proud of you and I wish I could just drive over and see him in person! :o( Hopefully I'll see you all soon!

Recipes from the Lombard Clan said...

Julie! He is beautiful!! I got Derek to look at his picture because he is soooo handsome! Congrats! I saw on Justin's blog that your experience was a little difficult. That is no fun but all worth it! Congrats! Can't wait to see more pictures of him.
Lindsey