Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fun Filled Weekend

So we have had one busy weekend. It started out on Friday when my work gave me a surprise shower!! I can't believe they pulled one over on me!! It was so sweet. A lot of my co worker's spouses were there and Justin even showed up...sneaky. It was so thoughtful and sweet.

Friday night was our Church's Fall Fest. I was Mike Wizowsky and Justin was "Where's Waldo". We normally try to go as a couple, but had creativity issues with me being somewhat large this year. Here's our pic.
Saturday morning was the Church Baby Shower. It was so nice. My friend Erin and her family worked their tales off and made it so special and beautiful. I have a slide show below. We got so many nice things and I'm starting to feel a little better in case this bundle of joy comes early. We actually have diapers and clothes now. Another nice thing was that both my mom and Justin's mom were able to attend. After the shower, Justin surprised me with installing a new closet system so that Judah could actually have a closet instead of sharing one with his dad!! It was a wonderful day. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.

3 comments:

Josh Lane said...

cute. why didn't he go as sulley though...that would have been perfect.

Anonymous said...

that cake is amazing!

Abigail said...

Gorgeous cake! I'm so happy for you Jules!