Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Responsiblity


Today marks the one year anniversary of the day we sat at the closing table, and started our lives
as responsible home owners for the next hundred years. :) When I look back over the past year at everything we have done, I must say I'm very proud of what we've accomplished. However I would be remiss if I didn't thank the good Lord for such a wonderful home and helping us with the Mortgage every month!!! I also must thank both sets of our parents who have helped with many a demolition projects and renovations and Justin for dealing with my meltdowns during the messy demo. (Sorry I know I didn't win an award or anything! Ha!) While there is always something to do, I look forward to the years to come, making it more of a home, and have it be a haven for those in need.


1 comment:

Josh Lane said...

dude i cannot believe that. Congratulations!!!

love Joyce