Monday, May 19, 2008

Graduates

Sorry, it's been a while. We've been crazy busy with summer approaching!!

I thought I'd take a minute and honor all of the graduates this year.

Congratulations!!!

For us, as youth pastors it's a bit bittersweet. We honored 14 graduates yesterday a church. While I am so VERY proud of all of them, I'm a bit sad because the majority of them are the core group of our youth group. They were the young ones when we first came here. It's that transition time, you know it happens every 4 years and it seems like there is a totally different youth group on Wednesdays. It's just going to be different. I definitely cried yesterday.

To all graduates: Embrace change, explore who you are, enjoy the journey, remember whose you are, and stay strong. Congratulations on achieving this huge milestone in the course of your life.

No comments: