Monday, June 20, 2011

Grateful

Grateful.
This word does not even begin to explain how I feel. I am at such a wonderful point in my life. I LOVE my job. I LOVE my family. I LOVE our church.
It's such a strange feeling to NOT dread getting up in the morning to go to work. I actually enjoy my job. What a strange and lovely feeling. I know that God reserved this job for me and kept it to just the right time. My co-workers are amazing, especially my boss. I was so worried about the whole boss thing. I had an AMAZING boss at my last job (which is probably why i stayed there for so long). I was worried i wouldn't have another boss that was so encouraging, flexible and understanding. Well I guess that's why God tells us not to worry. He took care of it ALL!!
Grateful.
It's funny how your work can change your home-life. I have been such a happier, probably more pleasant person to be around. In hindsight i hate that i let my other job affect me in such a negative way at home.
Grateful.
It's not that I'm living in a fairytale right now. There are still hardships and challenges as in with any journey, but i feel like I'm looking at things through different eyes.
I know this post is quite Pollyanna, so sorry for those who may not what to hear all this positivity...but maybe you need to hear it. I don't know. I really am on a mission to not be so negative. I know i have been that way in the past, even to the point that my husband would say "Can't you say anything positive?" Wow, what a wake-up call.
So, to the nay-sayers...I say. "Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice!"
Grateful.

No comments: