Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chill out already!

So, I have a lot going on right now and have found myself waking up every hour at night. Why is it that we as women can't turn our brain off? I am in charge of the Thanksgiving basket drive, organization, and delivery for our church this weekend. I love doing this every year, just get so stressed about the details and will I have enough help and so on. Everything seems to work out just fine, but man, I wish I could just chill out!

I am also throwing a baby shower for a friend at church this weekend and feel the need to have a perfect girly party looming over my head. I don't know why I do this to myself or why everything seems to be planed for the same time or day!?

I think the fact that I'm also already planning Judah's first birthday party is stressing me out. When did my baby grow up so fast? One year already? Where has the time gone? I thought time went fast before I had a kid, now it's like twice as fast...crazy! I have ordered the invitations and we...I have decided to do a jungle theme. I'm excited about it and am constantly trying to come up with creative ideas that go with the theme. So, far I've got quite a few...I'll definitely share pictures afterwards...don't hold your breath though, it's not until January. (Obsessed much?)

I really don't' know why I do this to myself. I think it's because I LOVE to plan and do parties and think that everyone that knows that I love this expects something grand from me. I hope not to let them/you down, but first I just need to chill out already!!

No comments: