Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Say Cheese!!

Judah is 6 weeks old now and really filling out. We now have him on Soy Formula since we think he was allergic to my milk. He has been so much more pleasant. I am still pumping to build up a supply just in case. He also is getting over having Thrush, which is a yeast infection in his mouth...poor buddy. He's doing well sleeping and is cooing and smiling so much. Here is a picture of Judah in the adorable outfit Joyce, Josh and Madison gave him. I'm so glad he got to wear it. Justin had him laughing so much. I love it!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see you on my blog roll! I have missed your posts and I am glad things are going well! He is a beauty!

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

Lookin' good! :)

lindsay rae said...

did you know that ben was allergic to my milk too? i tried breastfeeding for the 1st 3 months and he was an absolute horror of a child...we wanted to give him back... :) but then we put him on soy and he was instantly a different baby. a wonderful, sweet, not screaming 24-hours a day baby. um, it saved my life. :)

p.s. judah is precious!