Tuesday, February 10, 2009

1 month



Judah is one month old. I can't believe it. This means that the time is drawing nearer for me to return to work and leave my baby boy. I am SO not looking forward to that. He seems to be growing and his face is changing. He is just precious and I feel like I'm getting a better handle on him and his cries.

We just got back from Savannah. My mom and sister threw a shower for me since I couldn't make it there when I was pregnant. It was so nice. It was a "Sip and See" and I got to see so many old friends that I haven't seen since my wedding. Judah did really well. We got lots of great things. I feel so blessed to have had so many showers. Seriously who has 4 showers??!! What a blessing. We also gave Judah his first bottle this weekend. I have been putting off pumping, but it is so nice. It's faster that feeding him and others get to help feed him!!

Pics: Justin feeding Judah for the first time. Madison meeting Judah for the first time. (She kept saying "He's so tute!") My best friend Brooke holding Judah at the shower.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

The picture of Joyce, Maddy, and Judah is absolutely precious!!!! And he is Tute! :)