Monday, April 28, 2008

Thanksgiving...

Philippians 4:6 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."

Lately I have been clinging to this verse. Alot of us have heard it before but THANKSGIVING jumped out at me not to long ago. I sometimes tend to be a negative person and I also tend to be a worry-wort with a side of anxiousness. (traits I am not proud of by the way!)

Anyways, I try to pray in praise often because I think it changes your mindset. So if you don't normally do this I encourage you to try. It will transform you. So basically as the verse says above paraphrased...
Don't worry about a thing, but in all you do, with thanks that it will come to fruition, pray/submit your requests to God.


I also cling to these promises daily...
God WILL supply all of my needs, He will NOT give me more than I can handle, God IS in control.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie! I love reading your blog! It's so refreshing and encouraging! I miss you a ton and am glad to hear you're doing well! Let's catch up soon! Love ya much!