Saturday, April 19, 2008

Babies, Babies, Babies...

This week there were 3 new additions to our church.  Prince, Bryan, and Jude.  That's right 3 boys within two days of each other!! While visiting these newborns I couldn't help but think about what a miracle children are.  The fact that the very child I was holding was in their Mommy's stomach just hours ago.  God is SO AMAZING!!  It's hard for me to even fathom how intricate our bodies were created.  How can anyone not believe in God after seeing a new life brought into this earth?
My prayer is that one day God will bless Justin and I with a healthy child of our own.  How much more amazing it must be to feel a new life growing in your own womb.  WOW...I'm blown away!  I just hope he doesn't weigh as much as baby Bryan did (10 lbs. 13 oz!!!!)

No comments: