Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Vent Session

Okay, so I feel the need to vent. Fair warning: You do not have to read this post. It's simply for my own good.

Why is it that people feel the need to project their feelings about a subject on you? I mean really...why judge me about a certain topic and to make it public on, say...FACEBOOK? All you are really doing is stirring up dissension and unnecessary drama. I chose to simply delete the comment rather than give a rebuttal. Did I mention I HATE drama? I have no desire to be a part of drama and as Justin would say "Save the Drama for your Mama!".

Matthew 7:1-5
"1 Stop judging others, and you will not be judged. 2 For others will treat you as you treat them. Whatever measure you use in judging others, it will be used to measure how you are judged. 3 And why worry about a speck in your friend's eye when you have a log in your own? 4 How can you think of saying, 'Let me help you get rid of that speck in your eye,' when you can't see past the log in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First get rid of the log from your own eye; then perhaps you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye."

Wow, I don't think it could be said more clearly. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not perfect and don't claim to be, but I certainly try to be cautious about what I say, and think about what I say before I say it or put it in black and white for all the world to see.

Psalm 139:23
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my thoughts."

Okay, so I'm feeling better and am trying not to let the "little things in life" get to me.

No comments: