Friday, February 19, 2010

He's still workin' on me!

Do you remember that childhood song?
"He's still workin' on me
To make me what I ought to be
It took Him just a week to make the moon and the stars
The sun and the Earth and Jupiter and Mars
How loving and patient He must be
He's still workin' on me!"

This song has been the anthem of my heart lately. Some recent things that have happened in my life have made me realize that I am STILL a huge work in progress. I have many things that I need to work on to become a better wife, mother, friend, daughter and sister. Makes me realize that even when I think I've got it all put together, God shows me areas in my life that have neglected to give to HIM. I have struggled so long with personal insecurities and now it's spilling over into other areas of my life. I must find my confidence in God and God ALONE. Wow, thank God He is so patient and that He never gives up on us!!
He's still workin' on me!!

1 comment:

The Life of Rookie Parents said...

Don't feel alone! I am so in the He's Still Workin' On Me club!