Friday, June 5, 2009

Funny Story...

Okay, so I know I said I would post all pictures, but I had to share this quick little story with you all. I was sitting on the couch with Judah one day after work. As a rule, we don't really let Judah watch TV unless it's Praise Baby. Well he was laying there as I watched my TiVoed Oprah show. He looked over at the TV when it was a close up on Oprah and started laughing. He looked away, then looked back and smiled his gummy smile at her. I started laughing at him asking him who he thought it was...then it dawned on me! His teacher at daycare is the sweetest black lady named Miss Brenda. She is with him all day when he's at daycare and he just loves her...that's who he thought it was! I'm convinced he thought Oprah was Miss Brenda! Just wanted to share. Too Funny, huh?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.