Friday, May 8, 2009

Shout-out to all the single moms!

So, Justin was out of town for 4 days this week. He went with the staff to a Conference in Atlanta. I, of course, was dreading being home alone without any help with Judah. I got a small taste of what being a single parent with no family around is like. Yikes! Needless to say I kept busy. Judah did great. I was exhausted. We had a good time together. It was so funny when Justin got home you could tell Judah was excited to see him. He started smiling and laughing as soon as he saw him. Daddy is more fun than Mommy! I think he knows when Justin comes around it's time to play.
So, I just wanted to give a shout-out to all you single moms! I don't know how you do it everyday, all day. Regardless of the circumstances that led you to be a single mom, I admire and respect you. Keep up the good work!

No comments: